On Tuesday, April 16, I took over the DJ booth at WDVR 89.7 FM during Bill Kalke’s wonderful show, Hotel California. I had a wonderful time spinning tracks from my influences, and some of the great musicians around the country I’ve performed and collaborated with. I also played a few tunes live, new and old, and featured a brand new song from Hot4Robot, my art rock project with Dave Cahill, Evan Straley and Andy Janowiak.
The entire show is posted here.
Below is the playlist. One correction: I announced that the Jay Unger and Molly Mason song I played was “Ashokan Farewell”. That was incorrect. It was actually “The Lovers’ Waltz”.
- Ol’ Moose – Bone Dry River (America 90 Proof)
- Jay Unger & Molly Mason – The Lovers’ Waltz (The Lovers’ Waltz)
- Tha-Muse-Meant – Fool Proof Poof (Sweet Things)
- Alex Radus – Let the House Fall – Live
- Duende – Behind Closed Doors – (Duende Live @ Godfrey Daniels)
- Ian Thomas – Honey Can I Count On You? (Young Man’s Blues)
- The Decemberists – Los Angeles, I’m Yours (Her Majesty)
- LoveStarDeluxe – In Sepia Tone (Digital Killed the Analog Star)
- Dire Straits – Romeo & Juliette (Money for Nothing)
- Alex Radus – Cassini – Live
- Julia Mark – Gemeni – 3:37 (Gemeni)
- Emmylou Harris (Graham Parsons) – She (Luxury Liner)
- Alex Radus – Law of Lonesome Hearts – (Jewels & Tinware)
- Grady Hoss and the Sidewinders – Back to the Bottle (Over and Out)
- Alex Radus – Monongahela – Live
- Django Reinhart and Stephan Grapelli – Minor Swing
- Alex Radus – We Can’t Play Like Django (Jewels & Tinware)
- Hot4Robot – Made with Guns – (pre-release)